THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

2016年8月18日星期四

你的好 希望一直都在❤️

Your love your life 
Can't without me!
I'm the one that u can accept & love...know it?

LOVE ME MORE & MORE 
my guy...!

520
Because your action come before say😍

520
Because when I said I NEED you
If situation available ,
You won't leave me...😚

520
Because you always remember your GF is me😘

520
Because you'll listen to me
NOT ALL..
But better than nothing.😅

520
Because you never leave me alone when I've no mood.☺️

💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭

I hate u
Because when u said before action..
That mean your word can't believe😒

I hate u
Because DRINK, DRANK, DRUNK come before me..!😡

I hate u
Because u always reply other girl😣

I hate u
Because only few things that you'll listen to me..😩

I hate u
Because when I'm angry you can like doing nothing until My angry mood is gone..😤


0 评论 :