THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

2012年10月25日星期四

MY CRAZY ACTING

Today is our 1month 1time graduation day...
 
MY CRAZY ACTING WITH MY LIBYA CLASSMATE
(SITUATION : Restaurant)
(ACTOR: Han , Harry , Esh , San)
 
Esh     : HI , are you a new gay in our class?
Harry : Yes? Pardon...what're you saying?
Esh     : I said that you're a new gay in our class?
Harry :Pardon me...I really don't understand what you wanna say...
Esh     :I said that I'm gay , You're gay , He's gay and all of them are gay....
Harry :No! I'm not gay !
Esh     : oh? Really?
Harry :Do you wanna confirm? I can pull down my pants and let you check...
Esh     :Oh no...!!! You're misunderstanding!
Harry :I think you mean guy isn't gay...
Esh     :Yes ! I mean that...your English are poor...!
Harry :No ! Man! just now you told me gay !
Esh     : Really? I remembered I said guy...
Harry : NO! you didn't!
 
San was pass by them..
Esh     :Wao ! I like hair....
Harry :Oh? Thank you...
Esh     :yes? Thank me for...?
Harry :Thank you because you said you liked my hair...
Esh     :No! I said I like hair!
Harry :you said you liked her hair?
Esh     :ohm.....god! I say I like here...
Harry :...! you like her?
Esh     :yes! Suddenly...!
 
NEXT
San    :What'd you like to order?
Han   :Random...What's delicious?
San    :Random is delicious...please take a number and sit down...GO AWAYS!
Han   :This waitress is violent ! should be careful...
San    :NEXT! What'd you like to order?
Harry:I want a set of meal...
San    :OK! and you?
Esh    :I want a set of big male...
San    :What?!
Esh    :I said I want a set of big male...
San    :Sorry sir...How can I take a set of male for you?
Harry:Sorry...He means he wants a set of big meal...
San    :Ohm...A set of big meal...please get a number and sit...
 
San    :Sir , this's your meal....
Harry:Thank....
San    :and here is your big male....!
Esh    :Excuse me....waitress
San    :Yes? May I help you?
Esh    ;I want a "Fxxk"....
San    :What?! What to do want?
Esh    :I say I want a "FxxK"!
San    :Oh my god...! I already have a boyfriend...
Esh    :NO! I say I want a "Fxxk"..."FxxK" on the table!
San    :OH NO! Are you crazy? Please waiting...I go find my manager...
Harry:Sorry....He said he wants a fork....
San    :Oh god...! Better you kill me! Here is your fork! And this's a fork not a FxxK!
 
Harry: Do you have free time?
Esh    :yes....of course!
Harry:Would you like to go bed with me?
Esh    :What?! Where do you wanna go?
Harry:bed...I wanna swimming...
Esh    :That's a beach!


0 评论 :