THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

2012年8月27日星期一

my 1 week vacation

My 1 week vacation was very very simple...
but it was wonderful for me....♥

1 week vacation wasn't enough for me...
because I didn't play enough yet ><

I don't want go back study T^T
LAZY! xDDD

22/8
I went out with my JI MUI...
we went to Ling's house...
OMG...!
Jam !
we used for 1.30hour to Ling's house =_=
After than ,
we went to KB MALL (no place to give us go already)
I think you know what can we do at Mall...
nothing special ~
but HAPPY !
because long time we didn't out together T^T

23 , 24 , 25/8
nothing to do...
just stayed at home ><

26/8
this day most happy....
because my father bought LAPTOP to me...
He bought VAIO E series for me...
don't ask me why need to buy this expensive computer~
because I'm no answer for you ...xDDD
HAD DINNER at Ong Ong...
with Annie , Sze Wei , Wei Quan , Weng , Xen , Heaven , Gary
ate STEAMBOAT !
expensive ><
no $$$
after than ,
went to LUCKY 7
found Yan Ying...
He does a birthday party...
went to eat cake...(fat) xDDD

just like that ~

Tomorrow Final Exam...
T^T
cry again....☆

✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈



0 评论 :